Recognizing the competitive nature of the global economy, the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business is inviting applications from outstanding students for Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards.
This scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Requirements for USask Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards Qualification
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate in Commerce program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Saskatchewan’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation University of Saskatchewan (USask)
- Country to study Canada
- School to study Edwards School of Business
- Course to study commercial
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
Application Deadline February 1, 2021
How to Apply
All applicants are required to apply for Undergraduate admission, thereafter they will be considered for the award.
For more details, visit USask website.