A new school opening in Wumba District, Apo Abuja requires the services of the following staff in January, 2020.
CATEGORY A: Early years teachers.
NCE, B.SC. B.ED. Certifications in early years education are mandatory.
CATEGORY B: Primary class teachers.
Qualifications: B. SC, B. ED, NCE, PGDE.
Those with strong bias in English Language and/or Mathematics have a added advantage.
CATEGORY C: Secondary teachers in the following areas:
1. Mathematics and Further Mathematics
3. Government and Social Studies
4. Visual Arts and CCA
5. Food and Nutrition/ Home Economics
8. Technical Drawing & Basic Technology
9. Civic Education and History
10. Financial Accounting and Business Studies
11. Economics and Commerce
15. Biology and PHE
17. English Language and Literature
19. Computer Studies
20. Guidance Counselor
Qualifications: B. A, B.SC, B. ED. in the field of your choice or a related field.
Those without a degree I must have completed the PGDE. Possession of the TRCN is an added advantage.
All positions require at least 3 years cognate teaching experience
CATEGORY D: SUPPORT STAFF
Send a detailed CV to :
Note: All applications not received before 4th December, 2020 will be considered void.