Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”) a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL States of the Federaion. This is part of a continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities
NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Agbami Oil Field
- Country to study Nigeria
- School to study–
- Course to studyView courses
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineDecember 5, 2020
Aim and Benefits of NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
December 5, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Agbami Oil Field on www.ormng.com to apply
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.