2.) Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020 / 2021
- The Scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Criteria for Award – Merit
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his / her Basic 5 or 6 result.
- Provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his / her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his / her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Provide a passport-sized photograph
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on “PPSS Scholarship Application Link” on the “Related Links Section” of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
- Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
- Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and / or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly after the selection test, as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.