Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified and interested applicants for the next Scholarship awards:
The strategy attempts to encourage academic excellence by encouraging top-grade pupils through postsecondary institutions.
Prospective heirs should:
Have excellent / very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of
5 credits including Mathematics and English
Have a rating of 200 and over in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
be a certified Full-Time Year-One pupil of any Nigerian University in the time of program
Have at least 3.5 CGPA in his or her Year-One first session (2019 / 2020 session) assessments
Not be a part of another Scholarship Award / Scheme from another company, agency or organization
Cannot be a spouse or child of a an emplyee of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click Here to Start Program Online
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on the UGSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
- All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2019 / 2020 session)
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.