About the Opportunity
The Foundation for Democratic Reforms or FDR is offering legal internships involving in-depth research on legal reforms, and evaluation of policies.
Foundation for Democratic Reforms is India’s leading public policy think-tank and scientific research-resource center that engages in studying, formulating, and advocating for reforms in critical areas of state policy encompassing political, electoral, and governance spheres.
FDR was established in 1996 and is based in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- In-depth research and literature review on legal reforms such as police reforms, judicial and procedural reforms, prison reforms, police reforms, and the like.
- Evaluation of various government policies and their outcomes in defined sectors.
- Assisting in organizing events and social media marketing for the same.
Who can Apply
Law students enrolled in 3/5 year course as well as graduates
- High-level research and analytical capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently to deliver high-quality output
- Ability to multitask and complete projects within a given time frame
Minimum 5 Weeks
Nature of Internship
The interns will be provided with an Internship Certificate at the end of their internship period.
Interns based out of Hyderabad are preferred, but FDR offers virtual internships as well.
How to Apply
- Click here
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload the latest CV.
Write to communications[at]fdrindia.org, in case of any queries.