Business Development Manager
An Oil & Gas Servicing company is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager with experience in Directional Drilling & Measurement.
Candidate must have a broad knowledge about drilling in the Oil & Gas Upstream industry.
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Quallification: Bsc. in either Science/ Technology/Engineering/Mathimatics (STEM).
Minimum Relevant Experience: 8 Years
Job Location: Port Harcourt
1. The ideal candidate must demonstrate drilling Procedure expertise and is able to contribute to the evaluation of EPCI and to maximize the efficiency & productivity of the sites.
2. Have an in-depth knowledge of business product & value proposition
3. Must be Sales driven to market the companies product lines and provide feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
4. Must have Software & Computer based competencies.
5. Prepare D.D, BHA performance and Anti-Collision reports, service tickets and relevant paper work.
6. Must be task oriented, resilient and has ability to work under pressure.
7. Collaborate with the measurements Drilling engineer and ensure correct tool meets specification references.
Candidates who meet the above requirement should send their resume with subject as Business Development Manager to email@example.com before the 31st October, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.