Job Title : Mechanical Engineer
Location: Abia State
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confer with other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
• Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
• Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
• Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
• Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
Candidates must have 4-5yrs experience in a similar role
Send resume to email@example.com and use Mechanical Engineer as subject
Only qualified candidates will be contacted